Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates are returning to Here East for Tech For D&Iversity 2022.
This hybrid event will ask whether the tech sector has made progress when it comes to diversity and inclusion, or whether tech companies have failed to address this ongoing challenge.
The event will include entrepreneurs, investors, tech leaders, campaigners and grassroots activists from across the UK and around the world.
The event will showcase the Tech London Advocates Working Groups driving change around D&I related issues in the UK – TLA Women in Tech, TLA Black Women in Tech, TLA LGBTQ+, TLA Asians in Tech, TLA Young Entrepreneurs, TLA Tech for disability.
The full speaker list will be confirmed. Current speakers include:
- Deanna Patterson, Workday Professional Services EMEA, Programme Manager, OneSource Virtual
- Debbie Forster, CEO, Tech Talent Charter
- Dr Grace Lordan, Founding Director, The Inclusion Initiative (London School of Economics)
- Esther O’Callaghan, Hundo
- Flavilla Fongang, Founder, 3 Colours Rule
- Garry Bernstein, Tech Scotland Advocates
- Iain Anderson, UK Government’s LBGTQ+ Champion
- Jacqueline de Rojas CBE, President, techUK
- Jeanette Carlsson, Tech Nordic Advocates
- Jonathan Brown, GLA
- Kate Marshall, Global Technical Ambassador Lead, IBM & GTA Quantum
- KC Goundiam, Tech Canada Advocates
- Lannie Medina, Tech Bay Area Advocates
- Nikita Thakrar, Co-Founder & CEO, Included.VC
- Oli Barrett MBE, Event MC
- Priya Guha MBE, Venture Partner, Merian Ventures
- Russ Shaw CBE, Founder, Tech London Advocates & Global Tech Advocates
- Sarah Luxford, Founder, TLA WiT
- Sarah Turner, Co-Founder & CEO, Angel Academe
- Suki Fuller, TLA WiT
- Teresa Martin, Tech Spain Advocates
- Vanessa Vallely OBE, Managing Director, WeAreTechWomen
The event will be hosted online on the TLA YouTube channel. Restrictions permitting, we will be hosting a limited in-person audience at Here East. If you would be interested in attending in-person, please email email@example.com.
Sign up now to register.