City of London News and Events
Planning your City of London trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in City of London such as events and attractions, to make your City of London visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in City of London, you’ll find everything you need for your City of London holiday on Whats On in City of London.com. Our What’s On City of London guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit City of London – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to City of London by checking out our Events Calendar page.
See what's On in City of London. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in City of London Local News
A man has been arrested after a suspected homophobic attack which left a member of a gay choir and his partner needing hospital treatment. Evening Standard …
It feels like just last year that we were hungrily devouring all of the Men’s EURO 2020 action. And that’s because it was, as 2020’s championship was delayed to 2021 for obvious reasons. Now, the EUFA Women’s Euro 2022 Championship action is coming to England quick smart. The first game kicks off at Old Trafford […]
The post 10 Places To Catch All The UEFA Women’s EURO Championship Action This Summer appeared first on Secret London. Secret London …
The girl was found within 40 minutes Evening Standard …
As simple as Italian ingredients are, their dishes and restaurants can be pretty damn swanky! After all, we all have our preferred recipe for good old pasta. And don’t we look forward to the on our cheat days? Whatever your tastes, there’s a chef nearby waiting to mesmerise you with their distinct culinary talents. From […]
The post 8 Of The Best Italian Restaurants in London To Gorge Yourself Silly appeared first on Secret London. Secret London …
The police officer was stabbed in the arm and neck, said Scotland Yard Evening Standard …
1 2 3 … 98 Next »
- Man arrested after ‘homophobic’ attack on gay choir member in east Londonby John Dunne on 2nd July 2022 at 5:01 pm
A man has been arrested after a suspected homophobic attack which left a member of a gay choir and his partner needing hospital treatment.
- Zara Aleena: Hundreds turn out for vigil to ‘walk home’ murdered Londonerby Bill McLoughlin on 2nd July 2022 at 4:13 pm
Hundreds of mourners have turned out in east London for a silent vigil in honour of murdered law graduate, Zara Aleena.
- London Pride 2022: LGBT rights a ‘matter of life and death’ says Eurovision’s Nettaon 2nd July 2022 at 10:15 am
Singer says Pride as important as ever as event marks its 50th anniversary
- Adele dazzles at sunset concert for BST Hyde Parkby Miriam Burrell on 2nd July 2022 at 9:58 am
Adele wows a crowd of thousands as she belts out ballads in the first of two home concerts
- Ilford murder: Man sentenced to 18 years for killing his wifeby Bill McLoughlin on 2nd July 2022 at 9:43 am
A man has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for murdering his wife in Ilford east London.
- Ikoyi London, Sept 2020by K on 13th September 2020 at 10:00 am
September 2020, London, UK. Post Lockdown, Jeremy Chan and team are better than ever. Plantain, kombu, ginger and thick-cut honey truffle ‘cookies’. Mackerel, langoustine oil, the greatest cuisson on mack ive ever come across. Tetra squash, Ikoyi’s own-made pumpkinseed miso, husk cherries, juicy like a…
- #scrambledkang: beef tartare with endivesby K on 2nd June 2020 at 10:26 am
beef tartare with endives With angus sirloin, shallots, chives, pickles, capers, lemon, salt, pepper, sriracha, mayo, touch of brandy, balsamic, aged rice vinegar, sesame oil, evoo. Topped with crispy onions, more chives, egg yolk. Then smashed, mixed up and covered with endives. Prep Assembly
- #scrambledkang: Egg(s) and Asparagusby K on 2nd June 2020 at 10:10 am
======== we’re all on IG these days, and my blog has really become a bit of a digital museum. I do treat it like one as well, and upload my favourite memories here. Mainly because this is my own url and I get to keep…
- Le Clarence, Parisby K on 29th November 2019 at 10:48 am
restaurant details: website , IG I finally made it here and can genuinely say that I totally believe all the fanfare bandied around Christophe Pele’s gem in the house of Haut Brion. His cuisine is one of modernity, subtlety and clarity. Decidedly French with flourishes…
- my favourites.by K on 28th November 2019 at 10:26 am
Here’s my rolling list of all the places that are present in my mind so far. I will update it periodically as I discover new things. It is by no means exhaustive, these are places I have been in the past, and a few of…
- Feed has no items.
- Wimbledon: Cameron Norrie and Heather Watson headline first middle Sundayon 2nd July 2022 at 10:41 pm
Cameron Norrie and Heather Watson make their last-16 Grand Slam debuts at Wimbledon's first scheduled day of play on middle Sunday.
- Pride in London: More than a million attend 'biggest ever parade'on 2nd July 2022 at 9:25 pm
More than a million people packed London for Pride's 50th anniversary, the mayor's office says.
- Flight cancellation plan aims to ease summer chaoson 2nd July 2022 at 8:38 pm
BA and Heathrow say the move will help minimise disruption for passengers during the peak season.
- Flynn Downes set for Crystal Palace move as Swansea City close in on Joe Allenon 2nd July 2022 at 7:32 pm
Crystal Palace are close to agreeing a deal for Swansea City midfielder Flynn Downes in a move that is likely to see Joe Allen rejoin the Welsh club.
- WIN! A £250 voucher to spend at Oscha Slingsby Efe on 29th June 2022 at 3:02 pm
The post WIN! A £250 voucher to spend at Oscha Slings appeared first on Absolutely.London.
- Sanderson Design Has Launched a Daring New Bedding Collectionby rachel hogg on 28th June 2022 at 5:25 pm
The post Sanderson Design Has Launched a Daring New Bedding Collection appeared first on Absolutely.London.
- What’s On This Weekend- FESTA, The Portuguese Food & Wine Festivalby rachel hogg on 24th June 2022 at 5:54 pm
The post What’s On This Weekend- FESTA, The Portuguese Food & Wine Festival appeared first on Absolutely.London.
- A New Travel-Inspired Homewares Collection by Kit Kemp & Annie Selkeby rachel hogg on 24th June 2022 at 12:52 pm
The post A New Travel-Inspired Homewares Collection by Kit Kemp & Annie Selke appeared first on Absolutely.London.